Saturday, December 19, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Watched 2012 on Friday,
A Christmas Carol on Sunday,
out for kueh udang on Monday I think, (ye ke? or Tuesday?)
Wednesday was our ranger day out, (We went out for lunch and spent time doing recreational activities like canoe-ing, cycling and paddle boat-ing though we didn' wear proper attire for such activities and it was enjoyable. I'll upload a picture of us that was taken before we departed home. More pictures will be uploaded later because it's with Mimi darling. *kalau rajin hahaha* I thought of creating a photoblog to keep all my photos saved, so if my computer breaks down or if any unwanted thing happens, I'm gonna have all of them saved here.)
Thursday I stayed home, acted like a goodie-goodie person doing house chores (of course la because Friday's raya kan. cuma A and H jek yang nakal apakah kuar jalan-jalan balik rumah makan tiga jenis ayam. oppss did I say it out loud? Pardon me :-" )
Friday again I watched Ninja Assasin, (Yes I know It's eid. This year was the first time ever that my family and I celebrated it at home because granny's admitted to the hospital and it was boring because not so much people left here. Balik kampung they off. So that evening I went out for movie and a cup of coffee together with my favorite toast and it really made my day of course. Tq darling for your company. Everytime pun it's your companion I have. Thank you Thank you Thank you.)
Saturday's supposedly meant for a meeting-up session with friends for tea but had to cancel it due to a surprise visit for granny. Off to KL we went.
And just now we went out for coffee and I refused to further explain boleh kan? :P
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Ok Ok I am off topic now. Truth is, I miss blogging to hell, I miss visiting my blog list, and now I am left far far behind, of you people's updates. Pardon me for being soooo into my studies *puke puke to infinity* haha. I have got a lot to tell, mind you, it's really a lot, but I am still in my examination week, but still I want to post on things, so no choice except to cut the stories into pieces la, to make it short. Hehs. Good news, I've got a new computer! My daddy cool bought it for me. And it was a surprise! Terima kasih abah! I went back to my hometown a few days before raya to find out that a new computer was ready to serve me. Cool, huh? Actually my brother had called me earlier la, telling me that daddy called him asking about computer bla bla bla and he told me not to be a drama queen, not to cry-out-of-happiness sort of things, you know, and I was like “whatever” because I thought he was just teasing me. He loves to tease me anyway. That's his number two hobby I suppose. Loser! Haha. And then everyone in the house started to claim that they had contributed in influencing daddy to buy the computer. But I guess mommy was the one, because she told daddy that I was crying over it day and night (oh-so-crazy la) because my little sister and little brother told her that I was really crying when they read my last post (oh-so-crazy-little siblings-i-have.) Anyways, I have got a new one now, and it saved me lotsa time! Thank god. Thank you abah. Thank you emak. Thank you everyone, for making my life sooo great. And my hari raya was fun too, as always.
I headed a very hectic life this semester. I got the chance to do observation in school and it was enjoyable. Poorly, teaching still is not a passion for me, but I think I can cope with the students (at least with those I observed) because I saw my brother and sister in them. OK, I am being quite irrelevant here as my team mates said, but they were all young and funny and cute and entertaining to me. I wish I am going to have funny-but-brilliant students when I do my practicum next semester. I wish. Would you like to see my wish list for practicum? Oh surely not because I can guarantee you that would be deadly boring. Yawn.
This semester too, I did learn from my mistakes about life. The more I think of life, the more I understand that life is not that bad. It's just how you want to live it. And I think life is all about making choices. It's all about to be or not to be. It's all about to do or not to do. It's all about you and the options your have. And the choices are all yours. And I have decided on major things in my life. I want to be happy. And I am not going to look back anymore, it's final. All these while I have been wasting my time on wrong persons, wrong things, wrong paths. Now that I realized about it, I don't want to get wasted anymore. Thank god for making me realize. I actually have given it several thoughts before I jumped into decision-making. And I pray to god that all the decisions I made were the best for me. And for you, too. Like I always said, I don't want to waste my time on cheap men and rough wine. That's my favorite quote all my life. I know I sounded like "macam-bagus-sangat" but if you know me well, then you would understand why. I am just being me.
Ok now I sound old and boring. Boo. Guess what sexy people, I went out for a concert last Saturday and it was cool because we got The All American Rejects to perform! And you know that's one of my favorite band, don't you? And I bet everybody knows how cool they are, right? So, where do I start? It was raining, you can see there were raindrops on my tudung. We arrived there a bit late that day, therefore we had to line up for an hour I think but still we managed to fake smiles. I'm putting pictures as proof. Hehs. Oh I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you, you wanna touch me too is an addiction la. Swing swing swing from the tangles of my heart is crushed by a former love is my all-time-favorite. So does dirty little secret. and move along. and it ends tonight. and straightjacket feeling. and gives you hell. God, they rock, I just love their music! And Tyson too. Though he's kinda weird as all can see. Eheh. Overall, the concert was fine. Hell G-R-E-A-T I mean! :P But deep inside me, I was feeling guilty actually, I was thinking of lotsa things and partly because my aunt, uncle and cousin are doing ibadah in makkah and here I am attending a concert? Like “what?” But bagi chance la dekat I kan, once in a while to go out and have fun. Kan? Hehs.
Ok it's three in the morning and I think I have to stop now. In short, my life went well up to this very moment. Though I fucked up in my micro teachings, though I did not do well in my assignments, though I did not manage to answer my exams, though I broke hearts, I am still glad that now I have people in my life who would love me just for what I am. I am not the best student, neither I am a rich girl, nor a pretty one, I admit it, but I am having all the love in the world with me now that I don't have to impress nor convince anyone that I am a super great person to reserve me the right to be loved and I am thankful enough for that. Thank you.
[you can click on the image to get a larger image you know? And I just knew it and I think I was such a pain in the ass! oppss. please God stop my swearing habit. haha. poor me la. and one more thing. it's so amazing to discover that my-little-year-three-cousin has a facebook account. so do my other little cousins. and they were interacting with each other like adults did! they were engaging themselves with things i have never heard of in my entire 23 years of life and wow, i think that's fast and pretty cool, even i couldn't catch up so well with technology . or maybe i was just too slow and not cool? ouh the torture of technology. ]
[p/s: was it really long i have not logged in, long enough sampai banyak features dalam blogspot ni dah berubah? and i'm kinda lost here. how do i put colors to my words? how do i change the alignment? how do i choose the font? help! help!]
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I don’t want to give emphasis on the dark sides of happenings in my life. Yes there were several things that I don’t expect would turn to be like that but it turned out to be like that, and I could do nothing to fix it because there’s no way out of it, and I think it’s going to stay that way, no regret. I would rather put the memorable moments here. So far, I am coping quite well with studies. No doubt I have fuckload of assignments that have to be done in short time, I am done with two presentations, I am submitting one assignment as I write this and I am getting a foreign lecturer who has a beautiful British accent that makes me feel like studying abroad, being friends with Kate Nash (hey I love her songs and her accent. But it’s kind of hard to make the accent into practice as I had mentioned before) to replace my lecturer who went missing (hahaha) for maternity leave and she will only be back in September. Hahaha.
I have had a lot of fun too. My friends and I went to Genting Highlands and we got the chance to stay there one night. Thanks to Rain and Zul for the hotel treat. It was my second time to be there and my friends were being crazy pushing me to try almost all games there and I screamed as if I was going to die when I got onto that Cyclone and a few other games and it was fun. I have taken the chance to try go-cart-ing too and I was the last person to reach the final lap and I think it’s still impressive considering the fact that I have stopped driving like five years now. And should I add that I like the weather there. I think I really need to be abroad now. Everybody can dream as they say, right? Hahaha. Here I am going to include some pictures that were taken there. I also got my cousin accompanied to her friend’s wedding and I was dying to see her house is equipped with elevator. The family is so rich obviously. They got the Upin and Ipin mascot too because the father is the owner of that particular company. Cool, don’t you think? I also went out with my roommate and Andres some day around and both outings were great. Andres brought me to a place I have never been before and treated me nicely as always. We always try new things when we get together and that’s what I like about being with Andres. Thank you.
I think I’d better get going for my Human and Development class at 4.00 p.m. My aunt asked me to do her a favor by helping her to sell her baju kebaya that she bought in Jakarta and I think I am going to put the pictures of those kebayas here just in case you are interested in buying. The materials are very good and up-to-date and the price is affordable. I’ll put that later OK because I am running out of time now. Till then. Have a good day, people.
Friday, June 26, 2009
- not to wake me up too early for classes,
- to have more free time, (OK OK, I know it is way too much to ask for.)
- or at least to have a more balanced schedule. Yes, I want a well-balanced schedule. So badly.
But I am going to like Mondays, considering the fact that I am going to have just a two-hour class which will start only at 5.10 p.m. Cool, isn't it?
[p/s: All of sudden, I am feeling nostalgic. And I do maths before I sleep. Therefore, I am a total freak!]
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
There were times when I’ve gone real bad and mommy punished me by locking me outside the house in the mornings, afternoons and even nights; daddy never fails to save me. (note: my mother is not an evil mother at all, just in case you start to have a wrong perception about her. I was a naughty girl when I was little. I pernah jek lastik kepala kawan sampai berdarah. You see how bad I was. Come mess with me, I dare you.)
I do still cherish the good moments with my daddy, when we play the video games together (my favorite game was Star Force or so it called; a spaceship which fights against the aliens. I was so much into the space back then, and still do. Maybe I should meet Sh. Muszaphar for a piece of advice. Hehs.) The time when we watch the WWE,( I adored braveheart, big daddy cool diesel, stone cold steve Austin, the rock, and a lot more.) Mac Gyver, Batman, Superman and Star Trek together. And the Incredible Hulk (I used to make fun of mommy, saying that she’s going to transform into that hulk once she gets angry. Haha. By the way, I fancy him. Or should I say ‘fancied’? I can't believe that I was following this series before when I watched it again now. How ridiculous this story could be, I have just realized.) And daddy will always allow me to go out with friends when mommy doesn't. I will always get my 'freedom' through my daddy. Hehs. Sorrylah emak. Jangan marah tau.
There are so much more to mention of my happy moments with my father. If I am to list it down, I am certain it would take longer than an entry. I feel really awkward to be posting this (I've never expressed my heart for the family. Loser.) but I would really want daddy to know that even though I didn’t wish him “Happy Father’s Day” I do treasure all the moments of my life with him. Though my daddy doesn’t own a private jet to fly me to where ever place I want as I always dreamed, (sorrylah abah, anak berangan tanpa batasan. anak kan memang suka berangan.) though my daddy doesn't own a hotel to let me partying in, (abaikan abaikan) though my daddy doesn't rain me with million of ringgit, though my daddy doesn't even celebrate my birthday, that doesn’t fail him to be the best father in the world. I am grateful to be blessed with a super cool father who leads our wonderful happy family successfully. Happy Father’s Day, Abah. I love you so much. *sob*
Monday, June 22, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Well I seriously have nothing to bring up here. Everything goes on like before. I mean some of my dreams still come true, and some did not. I am still enjoying my holiday, still pampering myself with long sleep but not that deep ( I found out that my sleep is easier to be interrupted these days. Maybe because of a few things that have been rolling on my mind, or maybe just because I have had enough of it.) I still have high level of curiousity to know of how my future will be like, I do hate cockroaches, still. And I still adore the same American accent more (but still live in the middle of it; still being indecisive whether to adopt American accent which I have been adoring all my life, I do mean the rolling 'R' or British accent which appears to have higher prestige and which we were taught to be living with especially during foundation year. Or should I say I do not have the courage too? Ah speaking of accent, I have encountered a few situations where I have to repeat what I was saying twice because the two of us (speaker-listener) do not speak the same accent. Especially when it comes to the foreigner. Oh this is my secret activity that should not be exposed.) I think I should have decided by now, and shall I stick with it for the rest of my life, or until I get bored with the accent since I'll be going to do my practicum next year. I ought to make myself more intelligible and ehem, convincing. I should gain more confidence (ey, what's wrong with my keyboard? Some alphabets did not want to appear on the screen though I have been pressing on it with a great pressure. This simply pissed me off.)
Let's just cut it off, two days from now is going to be the first birthday of the blog. This blog was officially activated on June 19th, last year with its first welcome entry. I should start searching on beneficial themes to post on its birthday. I wish to make a post on that accent thingy later. Will be back, soon.
[p/s: I have activated my myspace back. Feel free to add me up. You know how to find me, don't you? Oh OK, you don't. Here I'll be.]
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Hi. Above is the book that I mentioned before. It touches my heart to know that my parents were looking forward for my existence in this world. On the first page was stated my father's name and the date of purchase I guess; it was on August 28th, 1985, seven months before I was born. Terima kasih abah dan emak, saya sungguh terharu. Nasib baik tak dapat abah yang macam dalam iklan Ambank tu. Alhamdulillah.
And so, I have a sneak peek (Luckily my mommy and daddy were not around this week; it enables me to have an ample time to read through the book. I don't think they are going to like the fact that I've read this book, otherwise they have displayed the book at the place that everybody can see it, takdelah nak sorok dalam almari, betul tak?) and I would say that the book is quite useful for a novice parent for a start. It covers from deciding to get pregnant up to several days when the baby is already born and those are stated in details. And some parts are enjoyable (giggles paling gedik) but most are informative. (muka serius ok.) I have an instinct saying that the author is somewhat hillarious too. Read this; "...unless she is feeling nauseous encourage her to eat and drink as she wants. Natural fruit juice and honey contain sugars which will give her plenty of energy. You should eat something too." (I quote this from a part of the book which falls under "advice for birth assisstant" for the first-stage delivery.) Don't you think that this line is funny? I do. Because the previous lines were talking about serious matters, of the symptoms la, of the help that the birth assisstant a.k.a the husband can offer to reduce the pain as well as to help stabilizing the wife's emotion, which appear critical to me, tetiba penulis ajak pulak orang tu makan sama. Tak kelakar ke? Orang tengah serius dan cemas ni kot. Comel jek.
Above were the pictures that were taken during the family day last month. (haha. last month.) Unfortunately, I didn't have the picture when we tried the banana-boat-riding. It was fun, really. Another wishlist is checked now :)
These are the pictures of my friends; zuhairi and amizanah, together with my sister and I when we went out for the movie trip. Tetiba tersesat pergi Pesta Sungai Melaka dan Muzium Samudera. Wish we have SLR camera.
And these were pictures from random occasions. The first five pictures were meant for my birthday celebration. (had three cakes this year. balas dendam for last year, no cake at all since my rent house was robbed on my birthday. Dugaan.) The rest were taken when we went out for movies (oh I love Star Trek since forever. and X-Men too. However Terminator Salvation was not a WOW movie. Too bad. Can't wait for Harry Potter and Transformers. Speaking of Transformers, it reminds me of a few other superheroes that I grew up with. Like He Man, Go Go Power Rangers--oh-so-cute-Jason, G.I. Joe, Japanese superheroes like Ultraman, Maskman, Flashman, Suria Baja Hitam, etc. I did enjoy watching cartoons like Carebears, Jem--me and my best cousin used to buy glitter stickers in star-shape, red in color, then we pasted it as earring, kononlah nak jadi Jem, haha, sumpah terpengaruh, The Adventure of Tom Sawyer, Tomatoman, Sailormoon, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, etc. It's so strange that none of my friends can recall watching those cartoons when they were little. Haisyy.) Apart from that there were pictures when we go out dating haha. Kidding. Ada masa earth hour, ada masa merayau-rayau sekitar ibu kota dan juga sesi ke perpustakaan bila nak periksa. (sebab kat rumah sangat panas. global warming kan.) I think this is all. Penat la upload gambar ni. technology is not my passion anyway. Take care everyone.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
p/s 1 : hey Mister, tak payah lah kau nak appear offline tetiba bila aku online. macam aku nak borak dengan kau sangat. kau fikir kau kacak aku heran kah?
p/s 2 : kau yang appear permanently offline kat aku pun takpa, aku dah tak kisah lah. alah bisa tegal biasa la bak kata orang. nanti bila orang yang kau sayang buat kat kau macam tu semula, nah kau rasalah balik. ye tak?
p/s 3 : sape-sape tak suka aku boleh blah sekarang. go to hell. aku tak kisah pun.
p/s tambahan : hey kau, kau, dan kau si mulut jahat, nak kena lempang?
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
[p/s: can't wait for Terminator Salvation to come out. and am looking forward for the first movie trip ever if the offer is still on.]
Monday, May 25, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
- My cousin said that I should not worry too much about my future; the career to be precise. Said that I can try whatever I like and choose later. My brother said I should start thinking about it now. Kena sebijik “hotak kau” because the last time he asked me “Kau nak jadi apa kak?” and I replied “Ntah.” I told this someone that I may want to try to work with a hotel but that someone does not like the idea. Said that I’d better be a teacher.
- Terasa begitu tersentuh sekali menonton dokumentari hari guru; (ayat puitis) to realize the fact that teachers had sacrifice a lot of things (of their time, of their money, of their energy) for creating successful students academically and morally. Hope it is not too late to wish all the teachers all over the world “Happy Teacher’s Day.” Terima kasih cikgu. (I have started to get the wishes too. Surprisingly from a few lecturers. Wow.)
- I feel like seventeen when a nineteen years old boy asks my hand for marriage. Kidding. Feel like a sugar mommy because he’s too young for me, but still am impressed that he has the courage to ask and approach. Love at the first sight as he said. Comel lah kamu adik! (Yes, he’s so cute, no kidding.) Too bad that you’re nineteen. If you’re twenty-five, I might consider. Hehs. Kidding. Habis tu “My Perfect Match” macam mana? He’s a growing addiction that I can’t deny. OK, gedik! *malumalumalu*
- I can’t bear with the fact that I have been indulging myself with too great a dose of sleep for almost like everyday! Yes, the fact is killing me, I do live in guilt for not helping mommy doing house chores (But still not changing yet. Planning to start a new schedule by Monday. Hopefully. Wish me luck.)
- I get sun burnt. (And my heart is burning too; with fire red but now it's turning blue. OK tipu.) I am tanned now. No, it’s black. No, I mean I am having a darker tone now. My skin is exfoliating; the pimples are suddenly popping up. And my skin turned red. Dark tone and reddish and exfoliating with pimples growing every where on it and they are painful. Perfect! (Hasil daripada berkelah di pantai yang indah bersama keluarga semasa hari keluarga.)
- Saya benci iklan ambank. Yang ini. Saya benci husband dia. Sebab dia buat expression macam to have a baby is somewhat stressful and it's such a burden because he has to spend his money on his baby. Excuse me. If that so, why does he get married on the first place? Sungguh emo setiap kali menonton iklan ini. I am grateful that my mommy and daddy do not think it that way. I found this book hidden inside the cupboard while tidying. They were waiting for my existence to this world. I felt so much loved upon this revelation. Terima kasih abah dan emak.
I think I should sleep by now. It's four in the morning. So sleepy. I'll put the picture of that family day and the book as well tomorrow, the first thing in the morning once I wake up OK ;) Good Night, everyone. Sleep tight.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
[p/s: wish me luck, everyone. for the finale that will finally come, and for the future that lays ahead; to where it might direct me to. thank you.]
Monday, April 13, 2009
- Perfume is part of my life. It is my passion. It is me. Meddle with them, you meddle with my identity. So the idea of getting rid of me from the perfumes is somehow, ridiculous. Clear? (But IF, I said IF, someone managed to change me someday, that someone must be very special to me, of course. Simply because I am changing my identity for that someone. Uuuuu. I sounded so serious here.)
- I have decided not to adopt my darling fish, Sofea (as for now) because I am afraid that I could not cope with the fact that all-living things will not last forever. Once the fish die, I will die too, out of sadness. Just like my sister. She is the toughest girl I have ever met but she still cried all day (OK, well maybe she was not really crying, as what she wanted me to say it here and as what she told la kan that she really did not cry,you see it's not cool to let people know that you're crying over things of your favorite, though it's kind of sweet, it's not that cool anyway I tell you, but she was depressed all day, it was reflected through the status in the messenger that brought me to ask her what happened then she explained) because her hamster died out of complication while giving birth. And I was affected too. Sedih kot.
- We had a movie trip and I was crying for a scene in the "Confession of a shopaholic" when Bec was fighting with her best friend. (Oh, come to think of it, it has made me wonder who's going to be my bridesmaid IF, I said IF I ever get married one day. Of who's going to be my 'bestman' too. Poor me.) Because I think it relates me to my ex-best friend. That she was having a wrong perception of my intention without giving me chance to explain and only a year after she realized that she had done me wrong and it’s just too late to mend everything, we had tried to start all over again, but it never feels the same, therefore I quit. My thirteen years old friendship is now remained a memory. And yet, my most beautiful relationship with someone I really adored will follow. Life is not easy for me. It never is.
- Andres got paranoid seeing my eyes turned red after the movie and I was pushed to put away my lenses as he said I will go blind. Duhh. And of course I did not tell him that I was crying for the scene (note: he knows what happened with me and the bestie. I don’t want him to start his sermon on me. And it’s too embarrassing to let know of a guy friend that you were crying for a scene in a movie and I just could not bear with the fact that they will be laughing at me for my whole entire life and they will be teasing me forever, just like what I did to my girl friends who cried for a movie scene. Haha. What goes around comes around, right? And tak cool jugak kalau orang nampak kita menangis. Sangat tak cool.)
- I was sleeping for the first time in a movie. And it’s “He’s just not that into you” pulak tu, the movie that I have waited for ages to come out. I don’t know, whether it’s because of my struggling with emotions during the previous movie (yes, we did watch a few movies in a day, to catch-up with everything and to take me away from my real suck world) or because of it’s a midnight session, or (oh this is the hardest part) simply because it was boring. *rolling eyes* But I liked the ending for Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend in the movie. That’s soooo sweet. To see a guy who changed for the lady he has fallen in love with. Oh. Fairy tales, fairy tales! Stay away from me! You're just too good to be true.
- And now I am left with my final work, research proposal, which I believe everyone in my class has progressed up to 80 percent and I am done with only 20 percent because I was just too busy learning how to put the pieces of me into a whole me again. Silly! The dateline is on 17th April. Therefore, I am dead! (tapi masih ada hati nak kuar berfoya-foya dengan abg senior yang akan pulang ke Qatar Khamis ini, dengan Dr. Qish yang baru balik dari Sarawak, dengan Cik Mimie dan Encik Zuhairi yang teringin nak pergi Mini Malaysia, cintakan tanah air katanya, dengan Rain yang sedang bahagia tapi dalam dilema, dengan Sekda yang dah tak berapa nak muda dan dengan Kak Ain yang dah lama tak jumpa. Apakah? Mungkin saya gila.)
[p/s: I know that I WILL SURVIVE, sooner or later. *cross finger*]
Friday, April 10, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Oh, tujuan sebenar saya hanyalah untuk memberitahu akan keinginan saya terhadap ini. Tuhan, tolonglah. Saya sangat mahu ini. Ianya sangatlah adorable. Saya hanya mampu cuba-pakai di kedai sahaja sebab tidak cukup duit untuk membeli. Oh. Saya amat kasihan :(