Saturday, November 29, 2008

Three-In-A-Row

As the result of being a great and successful procrastinator, here I am, posting a three-in-a-row tag games that I had mentioned before. I am done with reading the novel anyway, and I won't say it's the best novel (romance in range) that I have ever read (though it gives quite clear and deep explanation of everything which is good for an investigative type of person like me but sometimes I find it was quite distracting. Maybe that distraction was the same kind of feeling that Jack and my friends get when I am demanding for more details upon things. Sorry, I can't help myself.) but to my surprise kan, the novel has exactly the same way as well as the same place of how my dream proposal should be and the venue it should take place. Sheesh. Tak aci lah cemni. (I suspect that author must be an investigative type of person, just like me, due to her way of putting things that she explains things in detail and she has my imagination. Hehs.) And I really wish that I was that Claire that Jack is about to propose. At the London Eye. Drama. (Pardon me, I am one of a kind. A daydreamer I mean. I do daydream. A lot.) Enough of it, let's just get started.




OK. This one for SekdaComel punya. I don’t think that this one is sexy but I don’t know what else to put because I am running out of picture. Just got my computer reformat so I am left with only this few pictures.






Yang ini pula untuk DilaRaden punya game.

  1. Oh I like that picture though it is a blurry image but I think I look adorably tall and gigantic. (I always think that tall and gigantic women are far more outstanding and stunning in comparison with women like my size, five-foot tall. Just my luck to grow such way.)

  2. Perempuan gemuk tengah makan memang sexiness yang evergreen. Me, a few years back.

  3. Pouty lips kan memang seksi. Kan? Hehs. (Oh. Ni zaman agak jahiliah, by the way.)

Here comes adik Qasiyh punya pulak. This one is the toughest. Perihal Tujuh.

1. 7 ciri wanita/lelaki idaman anda.
Baikhatipemurahpenyayang. Palingcomel. Educated. Civilized. Berperwatakanmenarik. Responsible. Tidakhottempered (hot takpe). and the list goes. On and on. Hehs.

2. 7 wanita/lelaki yang pernah anda minati sepanjang hidup.
DeanCain. RickyMartin. AkoMustafa. Adam the black Rangers from “Power Rangers The Movie”. Si A dari kelas 4 Omega 2002 (ohohoh). Andres. Tentulah Encik Jack (save the best for the last. Weee). dan Batman juga. DauMingXi. RichardGere. [saya tampilkan sepuluh jejaka. oh.] AnuarZain. TheRock. (OK now it's twelve. enoughhhhh! *screaming to myself*)

3. 7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan seseorang yang anda minati.
Terbang. Nervous. Excited. RasaTidakMahuPulang. RasaNakFreezeTheTimeBiarSceneItuSajekForeverAndEver. GembiraSudahTentu. Malu-maluSikitPunSamaKot.

4. 7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama pasangan anda.
I want to go around the world. Serious shit. Tapi Ferris Wheel wajib pergi (sebab mahu di propose di situ) and Spain juga.

5. 7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin akan anda hadiahkan pada pasangan anda. Diri saya (darab tujuh). (oh apakah?)

6. 7 tajuk lagu yang akan anda nyanyikan untuk pasangan anda.
That’s When I Love You by Aslyn. Stay by Estrella. Everything by Michael Buble. I Turn To You by Christina Aguilera. I Love You by Celine Dion. All the love songs in the world. Dan juga Potential Break-up Song by Aly and AJ (bila bergaduh. Hahaha.).

7. 7 rakan yang anda tag dan mahu mereka buat PERIHAL 7 ini.WAJIB!!mereka musti diberitahu akan perihal ini. hehehe. (soalan membunuh kan?) Mineralove. SekdaComel. Qish. Nad. Moq A. Aimi. Pakcik Luar Otak.

Sila kawan-kawan. Jawab kesemuanya. (sekarang kan cuti semester. hehs.) Have A Nice Day!

8 comments:

laki cikgu kimia said...

wow thats complete set! tiga sekali fuh!

Juliette said...

shiro! hahaha. rajin gile u buat tags. an u tagged MEEE. ahhaha. ok bagus sebab i takde benda nak buat pun skrg.

btw, u look sooooo nice without the hijjab. but u look nice with the hijjab on aswell :)

foochikuk said...

terharu... bertudungkan lebih manis.. :)

Edna Sinn said...

hoho...
nice one kakak!

idatazira said...

tag da siap kakak.
huh..
huh
huh..
hobi mengumpul tag eh?
3 skali...heh heh

LyNzI said...

"Si A dari kelas 4 Omega 2002 (ohohoh)"..
uit2..siapakah gerangan En A itu??..hUrmm~~~ akan ku carik siapa..ahahaha ^__^

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

criticalthinker--inilah akibat bertangguh :D

ms.yeah-- sila jawab tag tu aimi. sekarang kan cuti semester :D [tq *blushblush*]

baqlish-- eheh. manis ek? TQ. qish mmg sweet talker. i nvr thot of going on without it anyway [up2this moment lah] so jgn risau k qish :P

qasiyh-- eheh. TQ. inspired by u lah ni adik ;)

sekdacomel-- ye. sudah baca juga. gila setia kamu adik! *kagum*

lynzi-- shh. shh. antara rahsia besar tu olinz. *malu*

Anonymous said...

this is my new blog url:

http://nuraimijamshah.blogspot.com/

sorry for any inconveniences..

:)