Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I know

I know my status on FB was controversial. I just can't hold it anymore. Because I think all this while I have been very patient, even when my precious belongings were thrown away just like that, and my other stuff were used for soooooooo many times without my permission.  I believe asking permission and respecting others' belongings are universal values that we should hold onto until we die. Or shall I say "I don't fucking care if you don't practice those good values as long as you stay out of my way" as to reveal the selfish part of me. Maybe you were thinking that I didn't notice it but for god's sake I did. For all times. It's just that I hate to bring up issues like this because I treat you like family but you just went overboard. You took advantage on me. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

No comments: